Thursday 9 May 2013

Look Book Series: Lavender Love

Hello Everyone,
It has been such hectic Thursday, but at the end of the day, all is well that ends well :D

Today, I am going to share with you another episode of Look Book Series. I have created this look based on a sari actually. My mom has this beautiful lavender color sari that she made with her own hands. Such pretty thing it is<3
To Compliment this Sari, I decided to go for a neutral look. 
This is the Look. Nothing fancy just a Simple look.

With a simple base and soft cheeky blush, I have used a purplish pink color all over the lids and a brown color on the outer half, gently blending it to the crease. Using black liner, winged the line a little bit, and used lots of mascara, and my eye makeup is done. The "bling" of this look is that gorgeous pink lip color that gave the whole look an additional dose of freshness. All over, the eyes looked perfect with the attire..and I was very pleased with the result :D

Products Used: 
  • Jordana Face Powder
  • Elf Eye Primer
  • Elf Studio Eyeshadow in Amethyst
  • Elf Eyebrow Kit
  • Jordana Blush in Tawny Beige
  • Maybelline Wet Shine Lipstick in Berry Wet (<3 it)

To doll up the sari, I used minimal accessories. Just wore a long pearl neck piece with a pearl leaf ring. As for hair, I got really lucky that day. They were naturally in good shape What I only did was to put my hair in a tight bun and later opened them to flaunt that beautiful waves that naturally took its place :D

I hope, you all liked the post.
Comment below if you have any inqueries. Thank You.
                              With Love, Tania








No comments:

Post a Comment