Thursday 21 February 2013

Review: Revlon Colourburst Lipsticks

Hello Everyone,

I am going to review the Revlon Colourburst lipsticks. This came out long back and have been discontinued from the site. But many sellers and superstores still carry them. I have always liked Revlon lipstick- according to me Revlon lipsticks are worth every penny.

When Revlon first came up with the Colourburst lipsticks including the gloss range, it turned out to be a big hit. The range includes a wide variety, probably 20 available colors. I have been dying to try some, and hopefully got my hands on few lovely shades.


My Reviews on the product: 

When i first saw the lipstick in my superstores, the first thing that attracted my attention is its smart sleek black packaging. The shape and size of the lipstick and the visibility of the capitals "Revlon" is impressively done. And the color label on top of the lipstick cover is a Bonus and very helpful too. The strong packaging makes it more travel friendly.


WWW.LIPPAHOLIC05.BLOGSPOT.COM


The shades of the lipsticks range from nude to coral colors. They are creamy, very moisturizing on the lips and gives out beautiful color. I personally like the fact that, i do not need to swipe lip balms before applying this lipsticks. The colors are pretty and vibrant for some, and the payoff is decent. I cannot stop raving enough of the fact that thay glide on like a dream.<3

Petal: Petal is a nude pink shade, very much an everyday color. On my fair skin. it almost turns as if i have wore no lipstick but a sheer shade of lipbalm.

Carnation: A lovely barbie Pink colour. It is wearable daytime shade and looks lovely on my skin. It has slight glitter, barely visible.

Peach: Peach is a beautiful light orangish shade. I love the colour it gives out and a must have shade, i believe.

Rosy Nude: This is my everyday lipstick and suits all skin types. Rosy Nude gives out a beautiful berry color. Among all the shades i own, this is my most favourite.

Coral: It is a bright coral color as the name says it all. I was very excited when i saw the color and loved it as well. 

Ruby: Ruby is an orangish red color. I wasn't sure what to expect when i bought it, but once i applied i feel in love. This lipstick is build able, but i should warn you, it can be look deadly red sometimes. Overall, a recommended shade.

This lipstick range in different prices in different store. Among the different brands i own, i love this revlon colourburst lipsticks and plan to include more shades in my collection. 

 Ratings:

With Love
Tania








No comments:

Post a Comment