Tuesday 26 March 2013

Outfit Of the Day...


Hello Everyone...<3

Today is 26th March...
Happy Independence Day......

And, to celebrate this day, my mom and i decided to visit the Trade Fair happening this whole month of March. I love trade fairs~ the combination of open sky and different stalls with different products always intrigues me. Every year i wait and wait to visit and always take my mom along- she is so like me.:)

So, I want to share with you my Outfit of the day. Nothing fancy, i like simple in the afternoon visits.



                                                                                                                                           

My face becomes kinda oily when i sweat, which i do a lot during afternoons- so disappointing!! So, I chose to do minimal makeup. 


  I have lined my eyes with bright blue, and wore a beautiful pink lipstick to brighten my face. I love this lippi color so much. With tinted moisturizer and slight dust of blush, I am ready and set to go...<3





Products Used:


  • ELF Tinted Moisturizer
  • Jordana Flawless Face Powder ( my everyday powder)
  • ELF Eye primer and line sealer
  • Customized Palette ( made by me)
  • Elf Brow Kit
  • Maybelline Colossal eye liner and mascara
  • L'Oreal eye enhancing pencil
  • Wet shine lipstick in Berry Wet
I did enjoy the tour with my mom...she is the best<3<3..Haul post coming up soon...
How did you enjoy your holiday??

Hope you all liked the post.

 
 







 With Love,
   Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment