Sunday 31 March 2013

Look Book: Golden Sunset


SUNDAY...means opening your eyes to miserable mornings and running off to that 8 am class as the clock strikes on and you know you are already late!!!

Hello Everyone..

Today I am going to share my second post on the Look Book series. I have already mentioned, I inspire myself from different blogs and looks. I was thinking to experiment something with golden and brown. So one night i thought, why wait for it...and so I took out a sari from my mom and decided to do a whole look around that sari.

                                                (The lighting wasn't that good, Sorry :( )
           As it is night time and i was wearing a lovely maroon sari, I went for a dramatic look.

 


Eyes:~ 
I named the look~ Golden Sunset because of its combination. I have used 3 different eyeshadow for this look.
  • (1)~ a bright golden color on one half of the lids.
  • (2)~ a bronze brown color on the other half of the lids.
  • (3)~ A dusty purple color to blend on the outer corner of the eyes
  •  a white shadow( forgot to give pic) as a highlighter below eyebrows.
 Face:~
 For face, I have used a matte foundation and a peachy blush to compliment the look.
  • Revlon color-stay foundation
  • Jordana Face powder
  • Elf eyebrow kit
  • Elf concealer
  • Elf gel eyeliner
  • Maybellene collasalmascara
  • L'Oreal highlighter( on the water lines) 
  • Jordana Blush
 Lips:~
With Flash
I have used Revlon color burst lipstick in coral~ a bright orange color. Loved the way it looked on my lips.                                                                   
                                                                   


                                         
  
 


Here is a small flashback~:                                              
                                                       

I loved the way the look turned out- appropriate for night time parties. As an addition, I curled my hair with plastic rollers ( still trying them) which turned out just lovely and painted my nails in red with hint of silver.                                            
                                                  

 I hope you all enjoyed the look. Do send me your feedback and queries. I will be very happy to share my thoughts with you all. <3








                                                                            Best Wishes
                                                                                    Love Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment