Thursday 28 March 2013

Love For DIY...

Hello Everyone...

I have a great fascination in Do It Your-self. I love anything home made or hand made either its cooking or different things like face masks, soaps, candle making or my very own lip gloss...<3

Very recently, I came across another lovely blog " Green Story". She did a smart DIY of accumulating her spare eye shadows in a customized palette made from a CD box. I found the idea very useful and decided to try it. Thanks to her, I got to De-pot all the not so used eyeshadow in on single palette- and this helps me to remember the shadows i have been neglecting over the ones i reach for often.

This is how my Custom Palette turned out to be....<3
I didn't put much effort in the designing part as I already liked the way it looked- Clear and Colorful....<3

Something About The Palette:
I made it from an old CD box and put some lace to give a personal touch. As for the shades, the round ones are the local brand eyeshadow costing only Taka 15 each. Even though, they sound cheap and the quality is not that impressive but the color payoff is very decent, especially the colorful ones. They are like bamm!! when swatches. The others are random eye shadows from brands like L'Oreal and Maybelline, that i have successfully De-poted into the palette. And finally, the rectangular pan is a wonderful peachy blush from Maybelline that i love so much that i have hit pan on it.

I hope you all liked the idea and will try it at home...











With Love,
 Tania

4 comments:

  1. AWW... UM Feeling really happy to see this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    What is the name of the round eye shadow and where can I find these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasifa you can get it in some shops which sells parlour products.

      Delete