Friday 8 February 2013

HAUL TIME....

Hello Everyone,

Fridays are holiday times-the happiness of waking late, lazy evenings or outdoor fun with friends. As for me, i have spent a very good time yesterday with my bestest Girlfriend Munni, as i call her-eating, laughing, sharing and taking clicks......love her<3

Today i came up with another post~ this time its HAUL time...I am so excited. Few days back, i ordered a hand bag from Ebay. The bag has been in my Wish List for a long long time, but cud not get an opportunity to order it. But when my sweet brother asked what is it that i want for my Birthday, i screamed My Quilted Handbag Please....
Yesterday when he gave me the bag, i was so in love with it, and thought why not share it with all of you- AND HERE IT IS....












This bag is a cheap replica of Channel Bags. I am into any type of Leathery products, but this is not totally leather just the shape and pattern of the bag- the outlook matches with the Channel bags. Quality wise the bag is sturdy and the quilted patterns are visible and neat. The bag is sturdy and lightweight and spacious enough to keep the necessary things like mobile lipsticks, sun glass and moneybag. The chain shackles to carry are of good quality too. All over in love with the bag<3

I want to share another bag that i bought long back. It is an ordinary bag but a favorite of mine.






I bought this bag from the Market with only 700BDT. The first time i saw it, i was very confused- even though the leather was very beautifully printed in the boggle patterns and the symbol is suppose to be a name of the famous brand. But my confused mind got me more confused!! Later after weeks, i came across this bag in black( before i saw in brown), and thought this time no confusion i am definitely taking it. And i am so happy that i did as i have got a lot of compliments carrying it around. This bag is a life saver for parties and emergency visits as it has three pockets to carry anything you want~even a story book or a shawl.





This two bags are now my most frequent used bags and love them....<3.
I hope you all liked this post.

With Love

TANIA






No comments:

Post a Comment