Wednesday 6 February 2013

In My Closet: My Ring Collection

Hello Everyone,

I am back again with another post. life has been in a rush the last couple of week, but onwards i will be regular..promise...:D

The title of this post maybe a litte confusing. I decided why not share with you the things that are already inside my closet. And i am going to start with my favorite, "RINGS. You all may not know but i am a big Jewelery JUNKIE!!! Like i love anything that is sparkly and stony.<3<3

So i thought why not share my Ring Collection guys. Here it goes.....



All my friend says i have so many rings..but i feel i need more cause i love them. The colourful gems, stones, pearls calls me to make them mine..<3 






So far this are the big size rings i own. The small ones are there to share too, so will do it in another post.
I hope you all liked my collection of the rings.

With Love,
TANIA



1 comment: