Friday 10 May 2013

Quick Hairdo This Summer...

Hello Everyone,
Its Friday, my most favorite day of the week <3
 I have been thinking, how about sharing with you all some hairdo's for this summer. I am a student as well as a part time jobber, and our life is always on the rush. Dealing with this hectic everyday life, sometimes it becomes difficult to try out hairstyles each time we go out. Along with that, Summer makes it more difficult to keep hair flaunting and fresh with the disgusting heat, pollution and dirt !!!

So, here I am with some easy to do, everyday and quick hairstyles to share with you all.

Loose Braid: This is so in this season. Loose braids are very easy and takes hardly any time to do.
 Full Ponytail: I love to do this ponytails from time to time. It is super easy to do, and all you need it some practice :D

Hair Bun: Buns are thought to be very feminine and fashionable. This is one consistent form of hairstyle that are always seen on the different models walking through ramps.But then again, this style should be used very carefully as it tend to suit according to face shape. There are many ways of doing a bun, either messy or straight forward bun or that half do bun or my favorite side bun, all you need to do is choose the one that suits you.

                                                               
Some hairstyles I love doing:


This is the twisting form of hair I do sometimes when my hair is not in a good shape.

~Part your hair in the middle. Take some hair from the front and twist them till the end, and pin with a bobby pin. Do the same on the other side. Then by taking the ends of both sides, punch them with a clip.~


This is my go to hairstyle " High Puff". I love side parted volume hairs as it make my make more slimmer and shaped.

~Simply take some strands of hair from the front and tease them(if required). Then make a high puff, and pin them either with bobby pin or punch clip.~




This is a form of side pony tale that I do, but with a twist in it to bring more volume. Super easy to do. 

~Side part your hair. Take two strands, one from the front and another from the middle, twist them and secure with a bobby pin. Then make a side pony tale.~




And never forget, You can always perk up your look with pretty accessories, and the best part is they are so easy to style. :D

Enjoy the Summer with this beautiful styles <3
Hope you all liked the post.
For more enquiries, comment below or you can add me on my  related face book page Lippaholic Indeed.
With Much Love,
   Tania


No comments:

Post a Comment