Sunday 12 May 2013

Which Perfume Speaks For You??

Hiya Everyone,
Happy Sunday :D

I Love Perfumes <3..actually who doesn't??
One of the best feeling for me is to wear that special perfume and sniff it on the air. Oh there is another one, love it when people actually compliment on your perfume. Feels like million Dollars <3

 Although I am always on bankruptcy mode (my friends joke about it :( ) , I always lookout for perfumes that suits my taste. I am very choosy when it comes to perfumes. I do not like strong perfumes, especially the ones that smell like Eitar..yet many love them. I especially reach for those, that have soft, flowery and sophisticated note to it :)

Back to the story, I came across this very interesting article about perfumes " What Your Perfume Says About You??".
In the store, looking at varieties of perfume bottles, named brands, and the dilemma of different perfume notes, we find ourselves in greatest confusion!! I have learned something from the article and I want to share it, so that you all can learn something too about the choices of perfumes you make before purchasing one.

Here goes~
     


        



















 


  


Hope you all liked the post.
With Love,
  Tania 


No comments:

Post a Comment