Wednesday 8 May 2013

"How I like to Use Curd":D



Hello Lovelies, It is raining in here..Yayy!!..though I do not like the gloominess it brings with it, but watching Rain pouring from the window is such a different feeling. Everybody must like it, don't you think??


Aarong came up with 500gm Curd containers, in both Sweet and Sour. A wonderful idea, as it is very both user friendly and  good for those who like to buy in small quantity.

So, day before yesterday, I brought two container full of yummy Curd. Off course, who doesn't like curd?? Sweet, yes for eating..but Sour?? Okay let me explain why Sour?? :D

Sweet Curds have sugar in them so they are sweeter in taste. Sour ones, on the other hand, doesn't have any but they are widely used in food items. I do not like eating sour curd, but it works wonders for skin and hair. I used to use curd in my skin care regime, but then I get lazy and forget to use it on weekly basis. Now that I have some free time on my hands, I decided to include it again...Why wait on your leisure, when you can pamper yourself in the meantime :)??

Some Benefits of Curd:
  • Curd is a very nourishing food. It is a valuable source of protein, calcium and minerals. Curd has zero carbs, zero sugars and zero trans fats, with calcium for growing bones. .
  • It boosts Immune response.
  • Yoghurt helps prevent muscle cramps and Osteoporosis as it boosts the Body's ability to builds strong bones.
  • It is also one of the best aids to natural good looks as it nourishes the nerves and the skin. Best used as a Natural Hair Conditioner.
  •  Curd is very helpful for heart ailments, for senile state in preventing and delaying degeneration of body, purifies blood, keeps digestive system healthy, and has more Vitamin B Complex than milk.
  • Curd serves as a very good medicine, it has an enzyme that keeps the body cool, and it is also a good healer. Milk is not suitable for all people especially people with asthma or allergies should refrain from milk, but they can take curd to get their calcium etc.
  • Cures loose-motion, thrust, impurity of blood, burning sensation
Face Mask with Curd :

Ingredients: 
  • Aarong Sour Curd- 2 tab spoon
  • Honey- 1 tea spoon
  • Lemon Juice- 1 tea spoon 
 
 
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and apply on the face and neck, evenly with a brush or by using hands. Keep the pack until it has dried a little, and message your face a little before washing with clean water. Pat dry. 

This mixture can also be used for hands and legs.Curd is rich in lactic acid, a natural alpha hydroxyacid, that helps to improve complexion and makes it softer and more radiant. Honey is a natural cleanser which exfoliates skin from the inside to bring the radiant and clear skin on the outside. Lemon is rich in enzymes, sugar, and fruit acids that aid to eradicate dead cells from the skin. This golden citrus fruit is very versatile and also helps to clear out acne scars.

Hair Mask:

Well, when it comes to hair treatment, I love my oil and egg mask. But sometimes I reach for this as an added moisture, for something different other than only using egg( sometimes it gets boring you know :P). I have found about this on a random Indian site actually. The guy named it "yo yoghurt":p. This is how it is done.

  1. Remove the yolk from an egg and beat the egg white till it is nice and frothy.
  2. Add six tablespoons of yogurt to the potion
  3. Massage it into hair and wait 15 to 30 minutes for the magic to unveil. 
  4. Wash out with a mild shampoo. 
This mask work wonderfully to provide moisture and make hair soft and shiny. Obviously, it will be smelly and greasy but then think about how beautifully soft your hair will be and shiny too :D.

As for the sweet tooth, Curd can be a delicious desert to meet your sweet cravings and healthy as well. I am always in and out of diets, and when I am deadly hungry, I reach for some curd. I love it with mixture of fruits like mango, strawberry, sometimes a little bit of chocolate syrup or with some ice cream maybe :P.

Something Interesting to share:

While I was eating some sweet curd from the container, an idea struck me. Aarong Curd comes in a strong plastic white container with push in lid. The container is easy to hold, and very user friendly. So I came up with this idea :D
 
 
This containers can be useful to either store food items, or other loose stuffs. I have decorated the container in a ruffled lace and covered the lid with a decorative paper. The white color of the container gives the freedom to decorate in any way I wanted, but for the time being this works for me. This will work wonderfully, to keep my crafts stuff or the small earnings that I so carelessly here or there!

Another way I came up is to make a stand for all the eye pencils I own, for my dresser. All I did was ruffling the container up in lace and cut the middle circular cover with a cutter. You can also make it to keep the brushes, or pencil lipsticks/lip gloss , as the container has a wide mouth,very spacious and easy to make :). 
 
Isn't it a brilliant organizing tips???

I hope You all liked my post. Share your views in the comments below and more more queries, add me on face book page Lippaholic Indeed.



 
 

 










With Love,
   Tania

1 comment: