Wednesday 26 June 2013

DIY: My Very Own Z Palette..

Hello Everyone :D
 I am back again..Yayyy..:P..Big Lol..
Dissapearing from here has become a kind of a routine for me right..*sigh*.. I promise, This time I will be here and share lots of love and product reviews with you all.



So, the exciting part of today's post..lalalallaaa...I made my own freaking Z palette..from a DVD box *#*. Can you believe it..haah!! I did made a similar post on this stuff. Check it out Here

Well, actually the idea is not original. I randomly found it on the You Tube. Honestly, I did not believe it at first of the possibility of a DVD box. Later watching all of it, I had this idea, hmm why not try it out :D

And, Tadaaaaa...this is how it turned out..

                    I have made two for the spare eye shadows I have.

              This is my first attempt
           I have wrapped up the box in a Purple-White art paper.

             I have successfully de-poted this shades.
  The round shades cost only 15 Bdt, and the triangular ones are ELF $1 Quads.

         After the success of the first palette, I decided to make another one, but in more decorative form. 
Tried the same formula with the paper, only decorated the box more with rhinestones and orange beads.

 This are the depoted shades from the Maybelline( left) and ELF (right). 
The one rectangular pot is a Maybelline Blush that I love so much, I have definitely hit pan.

                                 The Final Product..I am so Proud :D


Things Needed:
  • DVD Box
  • Art Papers (of your choice)
  • Paper Cutter
  • Paper Board, cut in shape as Base
  • Fevicol Glue
  • Decoration (optional)
I intend to do the "How to" in another post, a there is a lot of explanation required.
I hope You all liked enjoyed the post. Thank You.




No comments:

Post a Comment