Saturday 8 June 2013

May Haul....2013

Hello Everyone :)
Happy Saturday...
I love watching others shopping experience, and this inspired me to start my own haul series here. :D
I am a Big Time shopaholic :D. My friends says, I have a phrase of shopping, sometimes I keep on buying makeups only, and at times I become total jewelery freak...lolz so typical of me!! So I decided, now on I will try a different turn and buy everything..Yay!!..haha:P.

So back to my Haul. I have ordered few makeup stuff in last couple of months. I am super excited and waiting patiently for their arrival(tick tock..:/). In the meantime, one day while running off to a friends place I realized I have no black shoes..Yikes!! 

Black shoes are a must for me, especially for my everyday use. I do believe the universal mantra of "black goes with everything", and I do love to match pair my outfit. But in times of crisis, black is a real life saver and shoes, Oh I love them so so much. So it is indeed a real necessity for me...and therefore, Off I went looking out for a good fair of black shoes and look what I found....:D.de de de de....

It was love at first sight <3...this black pointed heels.. <3 and how much I love pointed shoes, even I cannot explain in words. My size is usually Size 38, with big feel and all...yet I crave for pointed ( which does not look so good on my fat legs!!!) and this looks good on me...A Joy to Behold...<3
  The other balarina flat..I bought it on a whirl..OMG this is so comfy..I mean seriously I wore it to trial and started jumping on the shop. And the tribal print on the flat really impressed me. 

Available: From Local Super Mall
Price: Black heel - 1500 Bdt
          Flat - 700 Bdt


Among the many order that I have placed on the FB page, one order came early. When I received the parcel on my hands, it felt like my Birthday..haha:P. So I received my MUA order, that has three palettes I am excited about. The Eyeconic kajal and mascara, bought them randomly from mall.
  • MUA Popstick Palette ( 600 Bdt)
  • MUA Undress Palette (600 Bdt)
  • MUA Undress Me Too Palette ( 600 Bdt)
  • Lakme Eyeconic Kajal ( 400 Bdt)
  • Lakme Eyeconic Mascara ( 450 Bdt)
Overall, I am happy with my purchase and really excited to play with the palettes and oh yes, wear that beautiful black heel and party..definitely :D. I hope You all liked the post. Thank You.




No comments:

Post a Comment