Tuesday 23 April 2013

Look Book: Basic Smoky Eyes and FOTD

Hello Everyone,

Till now, I have posted different looks but did not do any step to step eyeshadow look. While reviewing about the ELF essential eyeshadow, I came up with an idea- how about I create a look with this palette and show you the step to step on how i did it?? And ,I opted for the most basic use of the palette- Smoky Eyes.

I am going to use ELF $1 eyeshadow in Drama
Lets start with the look~

Step 1: At first, fill the eyebrows with a brow pencil or eyebrow wax. Then prime the lids.

Step 2: Apply on the 2/3 of the lid with the dark silver shade(1), with a flat brush.

Step 3: Take the black shade(2) on the opposite side of the brush,and apply on the rest 1/3 of the lid.




Step 4: Take the silver shade(3) on the blending brush and apply on the crease line, highlighting the area.


Step 5: Then take a little bit of the black shade on the blending brush, and start blending from the outer corner toward the crease line, blending to give a smooth effect.

Step 5: Apply the powdery white eyeshadow(4) on the tear duct and on the brow bone for highlighting the areas.

Step 6: Take a little bit of the black shade and apply under the water lines for more smoky effect.



Step 8: Take a black kohl and apply on the water lines. Then take a White/flesh toned pencil, and apply on the waterlines as well to open up the eyes.

Step 9: Curl the lashes and apply 2 coats of mascara and the look is done!!:D

This can be an everyday smoky eye look, with minimal effort. All you need is a flat and a blending brush.

Face of the Day:



I hope you all liked the post. Do send me your feed backs. You can contact me on my face book page Lippaholic- Indeed.

















With Love,
  Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment