Friday 19 April 2013

Home Spa~ Hair treatment

Hello Everyone..:D

In this scorching hot weather, keeping the hairs healthy is a very tough job. Even after a day of shampoo, hair becomes so oily and greasy. I have oil massages at home during the weekends. But from last year, I started to experience massive hair fall issue. I was like "aaaaaaaaa I AM GETTING BALD!!!" I love my hair so much that I have never straightened or colored my hair. I was freaking out, looking at products or home made solutions. I wanted something natural..something that can make my roots strong. I knew the answers~ decided to try out the traditional formula with a new touch:).

Today I am going to share my way hair treatment at home and an effective one too.


My Way:

Hot Oil Massage: Oiling the hairs is very important to keep them nourished and shiny. 

I take a silver bowl and pour required amount of Coconut Oil, Olive oil and one E gel Vitamin E Capsule. Mix them with a spoon and heat them very little, just enough to warm up the oils but be careful not to burn the oils.

Egg Mask: Take one egg and beat.

Now, apply the oils on the scalp, massaging as you apply. Let your hair soak the oils. Then apply the beaten eggs evenly on the scalp evenly as well as the strands. Then wrap your hairs in a bun and cover in a shower cap or a plastic bag like me:D

Keep this mask for around 30-45 minutes and then shampoo at least 2 times to let go of the smell and off course use a conditioner. 
Be aware~ your bathroom may smell gross but the hair feels so soft and shiny and strong afterwards. Every time I do this, I feel so good about my hair. This method may be a little time consuming but doing it once a week is enough and worth the try. And what else do I need?? I have got a wonderful solution to hair fall problem..:D..I am happy :D

I am loving this hair treatment for now. The effect stays for days.























This is a simple demo of how my hair looks after the mask. The advantage of this mask is, egg helps to make the hair roots strong with every use and the oil makes it shiny and healthy. 

I hope you all liked the post. You can send me your feed backs on my face book page Lippaholic-Indeed or you can add me on Instagram @ tania_aktar05













With Love,
Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment